The Node is a place to share news about and with the developmental biology community around the world. If this is your first time on the site, check out this introduction to the Node. You can also find out more about us, and sign up to contribute.
Catching up? Read the monthly highlights on the Node.
Interested in writing for the Node? Sign up to receive writing suggestions.
- FASEB SRC - Biology of Cilia and Flagella on 23 Jun 2013 (Niagara Falls, New York)
- International Workshop on Developmental Nephrology on 24 Jun 2013 (Edinburgh, UK)
- Developmental Biology Teaching Workshop on 25 Jun 2013 (University of Maine)
- 19th International C. Elegans Meeting on 26 Jun 2013 (Los Angeles)
- Ubiquitin & Autophagy on 26 Jun 2013 (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Albert Pan: Hi Kara, Yes of course! There are labs in the Portland area that already have the fish lines in hand....
- Cat Vicente: You may have noticed that there have been no tweets from the ISDB meeting. Unfortunately there is no...
- Kara Cerveny: Albert, Congrats on getting the paper out! Very useful tool for the rest of the community. The zebrabow...