The Node is a place to share news about and with the developmental biology community around the world. If this is your first time on the site, check out this introduction to the Node. You can also find out more about us, and sign up to contribute.
Catching up? Read the monthly highlights on the Node.
Interested in writing for the Node? Sign up to receive writing suggestions.
- [+] 2014
- [+] 2013
- [+] 2012
- [+] 2011
- [+] 2010
- 1st International conference on repair, regeneration and reconstruction on 25 Sep 2014 (London)
- EMBO workshop- Decoding neural circuit structure and function on 26 Sep 2014 (Istanbul, Turkey)
- ComBio 2014 on 28 Sep 2014 (Canberra, Australia)
- MBL course- Frontiers in Stem Cells & Regeneration on 28 Sep 2014 (Woods Hole, MA)
- Mouse Molecular Genetics Meeting on 29 Sep 2014 (Pacific Grove, CA, USA)
- Gary McDowell: The Xenopus conference 4 years ago was at Chateau Lake Louise, which is not only a beautiful hotel but...
- Jon Moulton: I agree, Asilomar is an excellent venue for just enough isolation in a beautiful environment. The...
- Joana Carvalho: Hey Christine! Actually I am designing primers for human, and yes, I am using Sybr Green. I have...