The Node is a place to share news about and with the developmental biology community around the world. If this is your first time on the site, check out this introduction to the Node. You can also find out more about us, and sign up to contribute.
Catching up? Read the monthly highlights on the Node.
Interested in writing for the Node? Sign up to receive writing suggestions.
- BSDB Spring meeting on 16 Mar 2014 (Warwick University, Coventry, UK)
- 7th Canadian Developmental Biology Conference on 17 Mar 2014 (Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant, Canada)
- EMBO workshop: Mechanisms of neuronal remodelling on 22 Mar 2014 (Kibbutz Ein-Gedi, Israel)
- Keystone: Chromatin Mechanisms and Cell Physiology on 23 Mar 2014 (Oberstdorf, Germany)
- 14th Hunter Meeting on 25 Mar 2014 (Hunter Valley, Australia)
- Cat Vicente: If you would like to visit a collaborating lab, the next deadline for Company of Biologists/Development...
- Daniel: Fascinating – amazing creatures. and great control over such a critical process on our evolution!
- Katherine Brown: This is a great resource Eva – thanks to you and Lou for putting it together! I’d...
- PhD studentship in the Dickinson lab at VCU
- PhD Studentship: ‘Physical Biology of Stem Cells’ – MRC 4-yr PhD Programme in Stem Cell Biology and Medicine
- PhD Studentship: Microsoft Research – ‘Computation During Development: Characterising the Molecular Programs that Underlie Pluripotency and Differentiation in Embryonic Stem Cells’