The Node is a place to share news about and with the developmental biology community around the world. If this is your first time on the site, check out this introduction to the Node. You can also find out more about us, and sign up to contribute.
Catching up? Read the monthly highlights on the Node.
Interested in writing for the Node? Sign up to receive writing suggestions.
- [+] 2014
- [+] 2013
- [+] 2012
- [+] 2011
- [+] 2010
- Epigenomics of Common Diseases on 28 Oct 2014 (Churchill College, Cambridge, UK)
- Nature conference- Nuclear Reprogramming and the Cancer Genome on 31 Oct 2014 (Guangzhou, China)
- International Society for Differentiation & BSDB joint meeting on 02 Nov 2014 (London, UK)
- Workshop “RNA meets DNA: On the Road to Genome Instability” (EMBO Keynote Lecture) on 03 Nov 2014 (Baeza, Spain)
- CSHL Asia- Bone and Cartilage: from Development to Human Diseases on 03 Nov 2014 (Suzhou, China)
- Alfonso Martinez Arias: The meeting was excellent. I must admit that I attended with a will and an interest to learn....
- Cat Vicente: This winning image is on the cover of the latest issue of Development: http://dev.biologists.org/c...
- Gary McDowell: The Xenopus conference 4 years ago was at Chateau Lake Louise, which is not only a beautiful hotel but...