The Node is a place to share news about and with the developmental biology community around the world. If this is your first time on the site, check out this introduction to the Node. You can also find out more about us, and sign up to contribute.
Catching up? Read the monthly highlights on the Node.
Interested in writing for the Node? Sign up to receive writing suggestions.
- ASCB on 14 Dec 2013 (New Orleans, US)
- Anatomical Society Winter meeting: Sense organ symposium on 17 Dec 2013 (Newcastle)
- Symposium: The cell’s view of animal body plan evolution on 03 Jan 2014 (Austin Texas, USA)
- International Course on Developmental Biology on 05 Jan 2014 (Quintay, Chile)
- Angiogenesis and Leukocytes in Atherosclerosis on 30 Jan 2014 (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Christopher: Excellent and informative interview! Its unfortunate that careers may be damaged; if anything, such...
- Cat Vicente: Thank you very much for your comment and we hope that you are enjoying the series! Your suggestion to...
- Kenneth Lee: Matt was my post-doctoral boss and mentor. I have always admired his hard work ethics and enthusiasm for...