How to participate
Send us an image (for example, a photo, drawing or microscopic image) related to: a) developmental biology; and b) an intersection.
We will nominate a selection of images to be included in a voting round, after which readers of the Node can vote for their favourite. The image with the most votes will then be declared winner.
The winner will get to commission their own TipArt work, worth $50 (US dollars)
Image submission round:
* Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28 March 15, 2011, 12:00 GMT (noon)
* Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must have a minimum resolution of 72 dpi and a maximum size of 3MB.
* Include a brief description of your image.
* Entrants should submit under their own name. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
* Image voting will start after March 3 March 17, 2011, and will be announced on https://thenode.biologists.com
* One vote per person
* Closing date of the voting round will be announced when this round starts.
See our general rules for competitions for more details.