NEUBIAS, the Network of European BioImage Analysts,
is delighted to announce two new Training Schools on BioImage Analysis:
Training School for Early Career Investigators (life scientists)
Training School for Facility staff (imaging & analysis staff from core-facilities)
The focus of training will be on construction and automation of BioImage Analysis workflows, using as examples more than one toolbox and different exercises. The schools will be held in Edinburgh 16-19th of October 2018, hosted by the MRC Center for Regenerative Medicine/Imaging facility and co-organized by the University of Edinburgh and University of Dundee.
- Applications are now open (each school has 20 available seats and ~7 trainers)
- Applicants are highly encouraged to bring their own laptops and data.
- Within the COST framework (funders of NEUBIAS), 7 travel grants per school are offered to applicants who qualify.
- Registration requires a “letter of motivation” (filled in the application form) and later a confirmation of status.
- Application deadline: May 11th, 2018
- Selection notification: 1st week of June 2018.
- More information about schools (programme & trainers) and venue, travel & lodge available at our website (see the linked pages for each school in above)
We kindly ask that you help us reach all potentially interested applicants.
- Bertrand Vernay (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Graeme Ball (University of Dundee, UK)
- Anna Klemm (SciLifeLab, Sweden)
- Laura Murphy (IGMM, France)
- Graeme Ball(University of Dundee, UK)
- Sebastien Herbert (Institut Pasteur, France)
… On behalf of all NEUBIAS members.