The Warwick – A*STAR Research Attachment Programme offers fully funded 4 year PhD studentships in Molecular Cell Biology and Microbiology, with students spending 2 years at Warwick and 2 years in Singapore at an A*STAR institute.
See available projects here: https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/med/study/arap/projects/
Applications for 2017 entry are currently OPEN.
- A strong 1st or an upper 2nd undergraduate degree (or equivalent international qualifications) in Physical Sciences (e.g. Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Plant Sciences) or Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science).
- Maths ‘A’ level or equivalent training is desirable.
- Research training will be given in both Warwick and Singapore. Nonetheless, previous practical laboratory experience may be an advantage.
To apply please send us:
- a CV and covering letter
- 2 satisfactory academic references
- Where appropriate, an English Language test certificate – acceptable tests can be found on the Study section of the Warwick website.
- and also apply via the University’s online Postgraduate Application form HERE (please note that you are applying for course B93R PhD Molecular Biomedicine).
Submit these to: ARAP@warwick.ac.uk
- Application deadline (for Spring 2017 entry): 29 Nov 2016
- Interviews will be held on two days in early 2017. Dates TBC.
- UK citizens
- EU citizens