My inbox is full of abstract submission deadline reminders and meeting registration announcements, so I thought I’d share a few. Which conferences are you planning to go to this year?
Abstract submission deadlines:
* February 21 (tomorrow!) – Abstract submission deadline for the JSDB/JSCB meeting (May 28-31, Kobe)
* March 2 – Abstract submission deadline for the BSDB/BSCB/JSDB meeting (April 15-18, Warwick)
* March 26 – Abstract submission deadline for the SDB Meeting (July 19-23, Montreal)
* The International Conference on Zebrafish Development and Genetics (June 20-24, Madison, Wisconsin) just opened abstract submission. Get yours in by March 27. Meeting registration starts later this week.
* The Santa Cruz Developmental Biology Meeting (August 8-11, Santa Cruz) launched their website and Facebook page. Abstract submission and registration will open later this Spring.