i3S – Institute for Research and Innovation in Health (Porto, Portugal) is looking to recruit a senior researcher with an established international reputation in Neural Cell Biology and strong expertise in securing, managing and leading collaborative research projects and teams/institutional units.
Admission requirements include:
- PhD degree obtained at least 10 years before application;
- Established international reputation based on research excellence in the field of Neural Cell Biology;
- Strong record of publication of influential papers;
- Large experience in leading research groups;
- Proven track-record in securing and managing significant funding;
- Experience in establishing collaborative relationships with relevant industry R&D stakeholders;
- Track-record in workshop and conference organising committees and delivering invited talks.
The successful applicant will be expected to commit to the position for the grant’s full duration.
Call opens on February 1st and the preliminary deadline is May 31st.
More info at NCBio.
For any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiting process will be conducted following the Portuguese labor code, and selection criteria that prioritise merit and transparency, as well as a non-discrimination and equal access policy.