Postdoc position in Human Pluripotent Stem Cell-based Cell Therapy in Type 1 Diabetes at DanStem
Posted by Noami Dayan, on 20 December 2019
Closing Date: 15 March 2021
We are looking for a postdoctoral candidate with a strong cell biology and signalling background to take part in developing a human stem cell-based therapy for T1D as part of a collaborative H2020 project. The position is for 2 years with a possible extension.
- The candidate is required to hold a PhD degree in pluripotent stem cell/developmental biology
- Postdoctoral experience in the same areas is an advantage
- We are looking for candidates with hands-on experience or an interest in expanding their knowledge in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and differentiation, 3D culture of pluripotent stem cells, various cell and molecular biological methods, flow cytometry and confocal microscopy
- Experience in differentiation towards pancreatic lineages is a plus
- Finally, we are looking for applicants with a good track record of peer reviewed scientific publications and team work
The position is for 2 years with a possible extension. The employment is planned to start 1 April or upon agreement.
For further information, please contact Professor Henrik Semb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application deadline: 15-02-2020