On April 3-4, 2017 scientists from around Europe will be converging on Munich, Germany for the next meeting in the Abcam Brain meeting series – Programming and Reprogramming the Brain. Organizers, Benedikt Berninger (Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz) and Paola Arlotta (Harvard University) have put together a fantastic line up of speakers (see preliminary program).
This two-day meeting will provide a forum for presentations and discussions on the emerging field of brain development, reprogramming and modeling with a focus on new genome wide tools to understand biological processes with single-cell resolution.
Call for abstracts
Talk and poster places are available, so don’t wait, submit your abstract today!
- Talk deadline: December 15, 2016
- Poster deadline: February 6, 2017
We hope to see you in beautiful Munich next year!
- Modeling human brain development from pluripotent stem cells
- Programming and maintenance of cell identity in the CNS
- Development-inspired reprogramming of the brain
- Decoding CNS complexity with single-cell resolution