Posted by the Node, on 23 November 2021
Welcome to our light-hearted look at the goings on in the world of developmental biology in the last two weeks (or so).
Talking points on Twitter
- Presenting single-cell data part II
- There is a lot of pseudoscience in the Matrix, but maybe this one is actually ok!?
- One machine, so many potential uses
‘On the pod’
- EMBO podcast with Maria Leptin
- Hormones and ageing
- Stem cells and disease modelling
prelight in #devbio
Keeping TEMPO with cell fate transitions – a new technique allows for the temporal labeling and manipulation of cell lineages in vertebrate models.
Thanks to the #DevBio community for sharing their thoughts, especially on twitter. If you have some news that you think we should share on our blog, please get in touch at email@example.com. If you are interested in getting involved with writing preLights you can find out more here.