The Center of Regenerative Medicine at Washington University in St. Louis invites applications for the Rita Levi-Montalcini Postdoctoral Fellows in Regenerative Medicine program. These fellowships honor Rita Levi-Montalcini, whose Nobel-winning discovery of Nerve Growth Factor was among the first regenerative biology research to be conducted at WUSTL.
The Center of Regenerative Medicine (CRM) seeks individuals of outstanding talent with a doctoral degree to provide them with the opportunity to pursue research within a CRM lab. As Rita Levi-Montalcini was herself an international scholar working at WUSTL, we strongly encourage international applicants to apply. Additional information about the Center of Regenerative Medicine can be found at: https://regenerativemedicine.wustl.edu/. Full program details can be found at: https://regenerativemedicine.wustl.edu/about/rlm_fellowship/rlm_programdetails/. We anticipate awarding one fellowship in 2020.
RLM Fellowships are intended for exceptional scientists of great promise who have recently been awarded, or who are about to be awarded, the doctoral degree. Fellows are required to work in the lab of a CRM faculty member on a project that directly focuses on regenerative medicine. Current employees, fellows, and students of Washington University in St. Louis are not eligible. Applicants currently on H-1B visas are not eligible.
Terms of Appointment
- RLM Fellowships will be granted for a period of two years.
- A Ph.D./D.Sc./M.D. must be awarded and proof furnished to the CRM before the start of the Fellowship.
- The RLM Fellowship provides annual compensation of $55,000, as well as fringes and health insurance, research funds, and relocation and travel funds.
- RLM Fellows are eligible for WUSTL benefits. See https://hr.wustl.edu/benefits/ for details
Please submit your application through our online system at: https://regenerativemedicine.wustl.edu/about/rlm_fellowship/rlm_fellowship_application/
- Review of applications will begin on August 30, 2020.
- Please provide a full current CV, two letters of reference, a brief description of scientific accomplishments and long-term goals, and indicate a potential CRM faculty host (https://regenerativemedicine.wustl.edu/people-page/).
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.